Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Daily Dose Of Stalkage

Hello. It sure has been a while!

I feel unorganised and it probably shows with the layout of my blog. Bare with me I'm still trying to figure it all out.

I've been dabbing in a lot recently.. Hooked up to lookbook.nu (on the right of this page) I sure do feel intimidated by all the beautiful pictures and I guess knowing a photographer sure does make a difference by the looks of things.. I couldn't help but wonder how they're able to have such stunning pics everyday.. Do they just tell their photographer friend to meet at a spot and take AMAZING pics?? I may be a tad jealous. haha

So anyway I'm back and I took full advantage of Local Designer Cleo Droomers line at the mall. It really is beautiful, I bought a simple white cropped top, a deep v-neck and a High waisted floral skirt. I feel REALLY fashionable/ But more so I feel really cool when I listen to The Lady is a Tramp (err I said I felt cool??) LOL. Lady Gaga looks really fly and I love love the lace dress.. :) I wish I got to live in the era of that specific type of music. Enjoy XX

No comments:

Post a Comment