Sunday, August 07, 2011

Hippy Hawaii



I'm wearing a dress from mauritius, Bib from harrods, Jager meister fun flower neckpiece that I wore as a headband.

This weekend has been awfully busy and I'm glad that I finally have some time to sit down and share some pics and a little info about this really cool hippy hawaii party that I attended last night. I searched the corners of my cupboard to get ideas of what to wear and turns out that I actually have a cool hippy collection going on. I really wanted to rise to the occasion and find it rude when people don't dress up when attending a themed party, it just males it that much more fun. In light of all things hippy .. COLOUR just came to mind but as the weather was pissy, I decided to add a touch of sophistication to my look. I really am a dare devil when it comes to fashion and I really do not hesitate to try a new look. I find myself open minded and just ignited with this huge appreciation for all things fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment