Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy Times

Happy Monday Everyone
Today I wrote 6hours worth of exams and I will admit that yesterday,I was scared out of my MIND,

I needed a serious pick me up, all day I just couldnt stop thinking about Cape Town.. The things that I intend of going, some special party ideas for the bff.. and lets just say I have an amazing trick up my sleeve. I'm so excited to be seeing my lovely ladayy On wednesday :)
 I've been listening to Ed Sheeran quite a lot recently, its calming and beautiful.
 I'll add in a link for you guys to check it out.

As I said previously, I needed a pickmeupper and looking at pretty stylish pics always does the trick.
Take a look at these two pics, they're my fav :)


The first pic makes me quite keen to get another tattoo which I hope to get done in cape town, exciting times ahead no doubt. Not to mention these girls have killer style, they're Taken from LookBook.nu

Here's that Ed song I promised
Skinny Love By Ed Sheeran

Another one I've for a very very long time is By Paolo Nutini
Last Request By Paolo Nutini

No comments:

Post a Comment